Viewing 15 topics - 258,466 through 258,480 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I can't seem to get the setting right for the server name for the data environment in VB. Usu…
3 replies
I have SQL 2000 installed and for some reason I cannot start it up anymore. It gives me a login fai…
1 replies
Hello all, One of my folks submitted a question to me and I'm not sure how to answer, can anyone he…
2 replies
Error message: Server: Msg 169, Level 15, State 2, Line 2 A column has been specified more than onc…
7 replies
Hi everyone, I'm new in sql server and i need How can I get all users that has sa profile?, I want …
4 replies
Good Day, I backed up a DB from one SQL server complete. I did a restore of that DB ju…
2 replies
Hi - does anyone know how often the Sql Server Log updates - under Management/Sql Server Logs? I'm …
1 replies
I am trying to write a stored procedure that is basically used to return the value of a specified f…
2 replies
I have been asked to come up with a list of requirements for database security scanning software.&n…
10 replies
Hi I am kind of new to Restores and Backups Let me explain what we do. We back up the Product…
2 replies
I have been trying to setup SQL Mail forever and it just won't work. Is anyone willing to hel…
40 replies
Hi - I have a job, which I want to schedule daily - to backup my database onto another partition on…
6 replies
I have a NT40 sp6a machine running in production with Standard SQL7.0. This system has been running…
1 replies
I have a query that I need to run that I know is going to take a long time. I start it runnin…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/ Kind…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,466 through 258,480 (of 284,152 total)