Viewing 15 topics - 258,481 through 258,495 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All I am fairly new to SQL server and views I am working of an Access ADP application and receiv…
1 replies
I am trying to set Global Variable that will open a txt file and import the data into a sql table. …
6 replies
What are the options to protect sqlserver tables, schema and sp from unauthorize viewing or copy? T…
1 replies
When I say this : CREATE VIEW A AS SELECT NAME, NO,ADDRESS ,DESCRIPTION &nbs…
15 replies
How do I access the resultset of an execution within a stored procedure? I want to either execute a…
3 replies
Hi. We have a users trying to access a SQL Server instance but when they try from their serve…
8 replies
I recently got into a job in which I am working on a development server for which many developers a…
2 replies
Is there a way to commit transactions in an insert after say 10,000 rows are selected?
4 replies
Any thought on how to accomplish this? Two tables, 1. #temp holds transaction amounts and Fi…
5 replies
I'm trying to run this update statement by I get an error saying that I am missing a field in the g…
5 replies
Hi all, Is it possible to cascade update & delete on a single table? If so how can I do this? t…
4 replies
I've got a few reports that are run using stored procedures called from a web page. The user can ru…
1 replies
Hi to all, I encoutered the next problem; I created a trigger which fires 'for insert, update' star…
2 replies
Hi, we used to run sp_who2 to get the active process. we come to know form the Program Name field a…
1 replies
Probably a 'No', but I was wondering if it was possible in any way to add triggers to system tables…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,481 through 258,495 (of 284,152 total)