Viewing 15 topics - 258,241 through 258,255 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I found a script here that allow me to find different values across any database. Great. Now here i…
5 replies
I set up an Analysis services DB and set a timeout but when I go back in it is always reset to 15.&…
4 replies
Hello All - we are moving from a NT desktop platform to an XP platform, finally..... The team that…
3 replies
How can you modify a Stored Procedure? The one I need to change is for Replication, in the Distribu…
3 replies
I am trying to put together some preventitive maintenance information. I want to scan our network a…
5 replies
Hi ya, wouldn't it make this fora a bit more personell to make it mandantory for posters who&n…
19 replies
Hello, I have a question regarding Sql server 2000 column names and aliases. I have a table with tw…
9 replies
Issue with db_owner. It may be my misunderstanding, but when a user (myuser) is marked 'db_own…
3 replies
Hi All. Can some one help me construct appropriate T-SQL for the following problem (SQLServer …
5 replies
I have a table created with the following: CREATE TABLE mytable( id varchar(10), m…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
hello, I've successfully setup sql mail before, but I've come across a new problem and I am hoping …
3 replies
Question for SQL Master : ) I have a table with a list of callers that are possibly calling people …
11 replies
I have this peculiar request. We have a library which all developers use to connect to the Producti…
4 replies
My system administrator is telling me to clean up our SQL Server disk drive because he go the follo…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,241 through 258,255 (of 284,155 total)