Viewing 15 topics - 258,226 through 258,240 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Is there a way to answer the previous questions so that I can get some more points. I have s…
1 replies
I need a data load to a data warehouse to run as quickly as possible whilst not affecting daytime q…
5 replies
I need a quick and easy way to restore a database as another name i.e. restoring a database that wa…
3 replies
I have 2 rows machine location test1 &…
2 replies
I'm fairly new to using SQL Server and figure there's probably a more elegant way to write this sto…
8 replies
Hi, I am using sql server 2000. I need to execute a query present in a column and retur…
7 replies
Hello, I have a DTS package that migrates data from Excel to Access to SQL Server. Before that occ…
6 replies
Hello All I have be assigned of moving a database from one production to other production box. I ne…
1 replies
Hi All. Can someone please tell me how to empty the transaction log without doing a backup - restor…
2 replies
Can I open Word Document from field Image without write file to disk? Has MS Word any Methods to re…
3 replies
I want to mark a step as succeeded after it fails so that when a DTS package finishes execution the…
1 replies
Could someone please explain why the following join is so inefficient? INNER JOIN dbo.Table_2 T2 (…
5 replies
I have a SQL backup job set to create a backup file on a USB disk drive. The backup fails wit…
6 replies
Hi I am working with a sql server 2000 db table that has two columns (fromdate and todat…
6 replies
Hi there, I wanted to use an ActiveX Script to select the "Use SQL Server Authentication" radio but…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,226 through 258,240 (of 284,155 total)