Viewing 15 topics - 258,211 through 258,225 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to audit the sa login and as such I carried out the following scenario. I logged on to …
10 replies
I am running SQL server 2000 sp3 on 2 server 2000 machines. I have set up merge replication from s…
1 replies
I have a need to search a vary large table of data for multiple stock securities and types and retu…
2 replies
Here's the DTS import question of the day: How do you import a number over 2 Billion. We are tryin…
3 replies
I am getting this error when I run the following script: Server: Msg 7135, Level 16, State 4, Proce…
1 replies
sorry 'bout that. here's the full error message: "The Microsoft Search service cannot be administe…
1 replies
I have a job setup us sp_foreachdb and outputing the showcontig to a file. The problem I am h…
2 replies
I'm trying to setup SQL Server 2000 (running on Windows Server 2003) to write to a SAN Drive (runni…
5 replies
Hello, I have created several stored procedures to get the products that are overdue in payments an…
5 replies
Does any one know why the first statement works and the second statement does not work? It gives me…
2 replies
Hey gurus, Quick question, does anyone know a way to get the next identity field that will be used …
4 replies
Hey guys I am currently importing data from mulitple .ini files to a Staging table (one column) and…
1 replies
I enabled the "replication agent success" alert then realized that it was logging every two hour ru…
1 replies
Hi, I have an ASP web based application with a SQL database. It allows a user to enter in an email …
4 replies
Hi All, I have the following query and I want to show column users2.email where the foo1.toid is pr…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,211 through 258,225 (of 284,155 total)