Viewing 15 topics - 258,181 through 258,195 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a set of select statements that work well when ran by itself referencing a single table for …
3 replies
Cool site, but can be even mroe cool if some attention is given to the design of the site e.g. If y…
1 replies
Hey all, I have a problem with MSSQL Server, due to the system crash i need to reinstall the MSSQL …
2 replies
I have a problem in Configuring Linked Server to MySQL Database. I downloaded ODBC Driver for MySQL…
1 replies
Hi. I'm moving data from one table to another getting getting only the max dated record from …
3 replies
In order to automate documentation I've managed to write some scripts that list pairs of sourc…
2 replies
Hi can someone please help me with making a replica of an Access 2000 mdb that I can put on a websi…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
The upgrade process using "SQL Sever UPgrade Wizard" fails at the "Import and Export via Named Pipe…
2 replies
Hi This has been driving me nuts for months now, I just hope somebody on here can point me in the r…
2 replies
how do i remove the tome portion of a date/time field whilst preserving the data type (i.e not conv…
11 replies
I have two servers that I need to upgrade from SQL 2K Standard to SQL 2K Enterprise edition so…
4 replies
Hi, I am trying to use the results from a select statement to update a table. I want to be able to …
1 replies
Hello to All, I am new to this discussion format, so forgive me if I ask a stupid question or don't…
3 replies
Hi All, How Can I alter column of a table which has an identity property ? I want to ta…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,181 through 258,195 (of 284,157 total)