Viewing 15 topics - 258,166 through 258,180 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a DTS where I want the source table to read SELECT * FROM TableName WHERE Transaction_Date …
2 replies
We are tasked with collecting various statistics on our production databases for historical and tre…
1 replies
Hi, I am new to SQL Server but not to the SQL language. I currently have a select clause which prod…
3 replies
Hello, 2 questions: 1. How to monitor when the lock of a certain mode (exclusive for example) is se…
3 replies
I am looking to adapt the below query to rename a particular field if it is duplicated. It can have…
5 replies
Is there a function within SQL to convert any negative values to positive and the positive ones to …
6 replies
We are producing an InstallShield package to deliver software and a startup SQL Server database. We…
1 replies
Does anyone have a query that says 'show me all logins where the login is in database role db_…
5 replies
We decided to have all data in our database be in uppercase. Is there a way using a trigger that wo…
5 replies
Does anyone have a free source for FIPS 6-4? That's the list of US states, territories and po…
5 replies
Does anyone have a script that searches all tables, stored procedures, etc. for all references to a…
3 replies
Hello my friend sorry my bad english, but itisn my natural language, Friends i have a problem with …
4 replies
Hello all, In the course of perusing our SQL logs for an unrelated issue, I came across a series of…
2 replies
I have 4 sql server machines connected to a single switch (single network). How can one of the abov…
1 replies
Does anbody know how can a message from an alert be caught and stored? What I would like to do is t…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,166 through 258,180 (of 284,157 total)