Viewing 15 topics - 258,151 through 258,165 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
My server_1 has network access problem so I need to restore the DB to server_2. The backup job on s…
10 replies
I get the following error message while trying to connect to the SQL server(localhost). I am creati…
3 replies
I have a table called Start_Times_T that has a field called Time_VC, Time_VC is a varchar field tha…
5 replies
How do I subtract 1 day from a date? For example, if GETDATE() returns 2004-12-12, how do I make it…
3 replies
Here's the deal. Our production database is almost 8 Gigs. I inhereted this database when I took …
2 replies
Any idea why I cannot connect to instance_3 of a server where I can connect to instance_2 ? …
2 replies
Hi, I am using an Access Project file as the front end to a SQL Server 2000 Database. …
1 replies
Displaying every combo of unique id values I have a table with an ID and desc ID Desc 1 …
18 replies
Hi all, I use an update-query in a DTS package to change some norm values. It changes about 5000 li…
3 replies
Hope this isn't off topic ... I am developing a Windows.net/C# app with SQL Server 2000 as the…
8 replies
Hey guys, Looking for some help in converting a access module into a User defined function in…
6 replies
I've tried to setup a Maintenance Plan that will backup my DB daily. However, I have not had any lu…
2 replies
I keep getting the following error when trying to execute a trigger which updates a linked server. …
2 replies
Can you truncate the log while a DTS is loading into the table? I am guess not Thanks Tom
1 replies
SQL Server 2000 DTS: Want to do one of 2 things: 1) not produce a destination file at a…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,151 through 258,165 (of 284,157 total)