Viewing 15 topics - 257,941 through 257,955 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I get this error when trying to execute the following code: Server: Msg 245, Level 16, State 1, Lin…
7 replies
Who has the authority to import or export data from a database? If a login has the ability to impo…
1 replies
People, I have 2 tables with 4 and 9 million records resp. I have to join these tables to get some …
7 replies
I am building some procs which carryout division and when i test these in query analyzer I am getti…
4 replies
I am using the following to backup the database: BACKUP DATABASE [BINT_Prod] TO DISK = N'\\ri…
4 replies
Heya all, 2 questions from a replication newbie...havent implemented replication yet, just preparin…
2 replies
When trying to update a table in a linked server (SQL7 on NT4) from a trigger (in a table on SQL200…
5 replies
I am trying to index a view for performance reasons and get the message: Cannot create index. Objec…
4 replies
I have a SQL app that used to be a MS Access app. The app creates snapshots of data. In…
1 replies
Hello All, Has anyone ever seen the following SQL 2k message regarding debugging a stored proc…
1 replies
Is there a way to keep the table header frozen in place similar to the freeze frames in Excel so th…
7 replies
I have read some IT publications were journalists say that there could be an alternative and effect…
9 replies
I want all my developers to give execute permission on store proc, when user execute store proc its…
13 replies
Hi. I'm moving data from one table to another getting getting only the max dated record from …
8 replies
I'm using transactional replication between 2 servers running W2K . When trying to create publicat…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,941 through 257,955 (of 284,154 total)