Viewing 15 topics - 257,956 through 257,970 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to automate the service account password change on all the servers. Any body has any experie…
6 replies
Hello, I am trying to run a dynamic sql statement in a store procedure, but would like to capture t…
3 replies
Hi, It is possible in SQL 2000 Server to Define Global variable which i can use in any where in sql…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, so please be nice! I was just wondering how you all go about d…
2 replies
We are receiving an Error: 2004-12-18 20:37:31.47 spid57 Error: 823, Severity: 24…
5 replies
I am having some difficulties adding a target server to a multi server admin setup. Basically…
2 replies
I am extremely new to SQL and I am trying to upload data into the SQL DB. But I want to make the up…
2 replies
I would like to create a function that returns the average of the top n records in a table (where '…
1 replies
Whenever I export a table to my local database using Enterprise Manager it removes the Identity fro…
4 replies
We are working on some SQL Server utility software. The software uses the SQL-DMO library to …
1 replies
I have a Helpdesk Application that I need to know the lapse time from DateRecieved and Assigned Dat…
3 replies
What I’m trying to do is really very simple. I want to join 2 queries. The 2 queries ar…
9 replies
The following code results in a message stating that the column "Employee" in table EM does not acc…
2 replies
Hey gurus, Quick Question. I'm running a DTS Package that imports data from a db4 database in…
1 replies
Hi, All I have situation that I have to split the text column in parent table into multiple varchar…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,956 through 257,970 (of 284,154 total)