Viewing 15 topics - 257,881 through 257,895 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Totally new to SQL*Server. I was just asked to export rows from a Table using the DTS Import/Export…
1 replies
Hi Guys, In the newsletters, you send out, staring this Monday, links doesn't have a forum id (ex: …
2 replies
Hi All, I am attempting to do the following. There are 3 tables with fields: The Batch History and …
2 replies
Hi, I need some help. It's possible to create or restore a databse using the .mdf file and log file…
1 replies
Hi I am running a DTS local package using SQL Server Agent every 20 minutes. Most of the time…
7 replies
We had an issue with our transaction log backups running so we had to restart SQL Server. It did no…
3 replies
BPool::Map: no remappable address found. Can you tell me what this SQL Log error might indicate? &n…
2 replies
I have some DTS packages that manipulate data and export 3 files into a drive. I am tryi…
4 replies
Is it possible to change the name of an installed instance. I have SQL2000 installed on my de…
1 replies
Hi, I have a new login, which needs to get same permissions and access level as the one of the old …
3 replies
Is it possible to create a stored procedure that inserts the results of a query into a comma separa…
4 replies
Hi everyone, I have been using this forum for quite sometime to solve my SQL Server problems and it…
2 replies
I have the following as part of a script: ALTER TABLE dbo.report_review_log WITH NOCHECK ADD…
2 replies
hi folks, not sure if this is the right place for this post.... problem; my company has a time mana…
2 replies
I am trying to link two servers together using EM (SQL Server 2000, SP3). I have the following setu…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,881 through 257,895 (of 284,157 total)