Viewing 15 topics - 257,896 through 257,910 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi. There are many Sql Servers at my organization. I need to check by any procedure that SqlServer …
2 replies
I just brought up a new SQL Server to be our test server. I did the following steps, but when I tri…
2 replies
It will be nice to have access to the answer for all the questions which we did asnwer. Right now w…
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to execute a batch file (which will create a tab delimited file at s…
4 replies
I'm wondering if there is a way (outside of setting a trace and waiting for some activity) to tell …
2 replies
I’m an idiot, I admit it. Here's my other problem. On 12-14 I moved all my data to and install…
2 replies
How about creating Blogs on SQLServerCentral?
2 replies
SQL2000 SP3. I have a large number of SQL scripts to run against one particular database on one par…
5 replies
Within my database I have a couple tables where one table defines user assigned attributes for reco…
2 replies
I will like to insert a date and time into a table When getdate() is the value supplied the r…
3 replies
I have created the following stored procedure with the help of other experts from this website. - I…
2 replies
Is there a way to validate whether or not a stored procedure like sp_help_job returned data? One wa…
13 replies
Hello, I've got a problem that i don't know if it has a simple solution but i hope it has and someo…
2 replies
HI all, i just had a user kick off a vb application that does a sql server backup of 1 database. it…
2 replies
INSERT INTO SELECT * FROM data (NOLOCK) WHERE DATEDIFF(hh,()) > 64 Thanks for your help
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,896 through 257,910 (of 284,157 total)