Viewing 15 topics - 257,866 through 257,880 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to split a SQL-result in two parts, the first 3 rows, and the others. The first 3 is easy: …
19 replies
Ok hopefully this question won't be too long! I have 3 tables that I am joining. directory …
4 replies
The subject is so named because I need to implement something like what TM does on its web site. We…
1 replies
Hello, I have a strange problem that has come up. I noticed my ODBC wasn't working for Access and S…
2 replies
I moved via backup and restore a database from one SQL server to another. The backup proceede…
2 replies
I have a udf that takes a parm and returns a table I am trying to do something like this select a.i…
4 replies
Hi, I have a SQL 2000 database with about 100 user roles. When I add a new user to the databa…
2 replies
I have the following SP: CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.GenericWorkFlowSequence_Insert_One ( @nvcGWFSName nv…
2 replies
Hello everyboy I have a sql server called BE2 with a SQL Server 2000 installed with a named instanc…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
3 replies
I'm going to loading a new server with SQL Server 2000. What do I need to do to have the Syst…
3 replies
Hi, I am having a second instence of SQL server installed on SQL Server 2000 and it is using Named …
2 replies
How to use store procedure to get information about server, like chipset number, I/O, and memory.
1 replies
Hi All, I am looking for ways to replicate some data. I have many client DB's across the WAN which …
2 replies
Totally new to SQL*Server. I was just asked to export rows from a Table using the DTS Import/Export…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,866 through 257,880 (of 284,157 total)