Viewing 15 topics - 257,821 through 257,835 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In Enterprise Manager whenever I right click on a database and try and view the properties I get th…
4 replies
I have searched the forums and read the various posts about updating text but I can't get them to w…
2 replies
Good Afternoon! I have two tables: tbl1 has voucher_number and payment_date tbl2 has payment_id, vo…
7 replies
Hi gurus, I need to get the list of stored procs which is using a one table name ex: ListofSP('Tabl…
8 replies
Hi. Is there a way to grant permission to all the objects owned by a particular user, withou…
2 replies
Using various sources I've been able to create a working DTS package from C#, including adding two …
1 replies
Hi, does anybody know what happened to http://www.kbalertz.com ? Haven't received the usual mail fr…
6 replies
I must synchronise more databases. I prepare script with new or changed objects. In VB6 I use …
1 replies
i need to add one second to this select datepart(second,Getdate()) how ?? thnks ilan
19 replies
I normally Shrink my Databases by right clicking on the Database, selecting All Tasks, selecting Sh…
2 replies
Both SQL Server 2000 EE, Windows 2000 Adv Server are on the primary and secondary servers…
1 replies
Hi, I'm having some kind of brain fart here. I need to create a view the sums all sales from …
5 replies
I've created a program which compares a database against an XML Document to check for missing objec…
1 replies
I am trying to use variables for tablenames and I keep being prompted to declare the var. Can someo…
20 replies
Currently I use the db maint plans to contol all of the database, trans backups and opt. jobs when …
Anonymous
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,821 through 257,835 (of 284,157 total)