Viewing 15 topics - 257,791 through 257,805 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to write this bcp to input a txt file into a table, the txt file is field delimited by t…
3 replies
My NT server has SQL2000. It also had bags of space so I created a dual boot system and installed W…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
15 replies
Hello, We have an application (Report Smith) that is having performance issues. The code bel…
1 replies
I'm trying to convert a "paper type" report into transactions that can be used in SQL Server. …
6 replies
My NT server has SQL2000. It also had bags of space so I created a dual boot system and installed W…
2 replies
Hi everyone I need to dynamically determine a database name and store it in a variable using T-SQL.…
5 replies
building a real-estate search page and one field is "schools" when the scools field is left blank m…
7 replies
I am wondering if there is some type of recursive query to return the values I want from the follow…
6 replies
All- We have a process that generates a text file for loading into a SQL table called Files. …
2 replies
I'm trying to use Bulk Insert or the DTS import wizard to import 7 million records into a new table…
6 replies
I am a newbie trying to plan for replication between two data centers. For budgeting reasons I've …
1 replies
Hi, We are using merge replication between remote PCs and Server. For every table we have de…
1 replies
We are moving from Pervasive to SQL Server. I have successfully added a linked server to my local i…
1 replies
I am receiving the following error for a scheduled job. DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSSendMailTa…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,791 through 257,805 (of 284,157 total)