Viewing 15 topics - 257,776 through 257,790 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are running SQL 2000 SP# over Windows 2003 enterprise, with transactional replication running an…
1 replies
I have a C# WinForms application which uses merge replication and MSDE to sync up laptops with a ce…
6 replies
i work with link server (pioledb) the problem is thet the table is empty sometimes an it not work O…
3 replies
Hi, I have the following sql (PS_INSTALLATION table has only one record): /*-----------------------…
1 replies
Hey boys, Quick question. Whats the quickest way to shrink a log file. I was recently handed a da…
6 replies
HI. I have a table with 2 identical records. I'm trying to delete just 1 of them and i get the foll…
4 replies
Using the code below, how would I change it so that I can retrieve data from 2 separate fields and …
12 replies
We are currently implementing a new 64 bit SQL Server solution to meet our performance demands. We …
2 replies
Does anyone have a script / sp / function that will decode a bitmask into a number? …
3 replies
I have been reviewing the results from a SQL trace and I have a number of SP:CacheHit events. Great…
2 replies
Hi, I need to compare data in the same table from two different databases. AdeptSQL Diff does a goo…
4 replies
When definining a Phone Number or SSN Field, what is the best way to provide a default format for t…
2 replies
I need to average a row of data, while checking for zero values, however, I only want to eliminate …
7 replies
How do i declare a cursor by executing a stored proc ??? Thanks in advance. regards Prave…
4 replies
On each table in my database of have triggers that record who inserted the record and when. I also …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,776 through 257,790 (of 284,157 total)