Viewing 15 topics - 257,611 through 257,625 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
What's the recommended method to enforce a rule that a table only contain one row? Is there a downs…
21 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
15 replies
Am learning how to do an import using DTS wizard. My table's 1st column is like a Sequence Number/P…
1 replies
Does anybody know of a command to sleep in ActiveX I have tried the WScript.sleep but how do you cr…
3 replies
Please can someone tell me the best way to stop replication on both publisher and subscriber server…
2 replies
Hi, I have the following problem: I´m trying to execute a bcp command on Query Analyzer, for e.g.: …
1 replies
Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help with a little problem i have :- I have a parent/child …
1 replies
Hello: I have had a hard-drive crash, with only a backup .mdf sql data file. Is there a way to rest…
4 replies
everyday new database will create application at 12:00am name like XX_20050105_001 and date will ch…
2 replies
I know its not a good idea. What are the top 10 reasons to not do so? Any input greatly appr…
6 replies
SQL SERVER BUG ? Is this is a bug or am I missing something... I'm a fairly experienced …
28 replies
Does anyone know when they are planning on releasing SQL Server 2000 SP4? I am awhere that th…
2 replies
Hi I have two table T1 (columns C10 & C11) and T2 (columns C20 & C21). /*------------------…
3 replies
I am trying to use the SQL Profiler with the default template. It does not matter what Databa…
6 replies
Greetings All, We just moved a production DB to Windows/SQL Server 2000 and upgraded the applicatio…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,611 through 257,625 (of 284,159 total)