Viewing 15 topics - 257,251 through 257,265 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Now here's a strange one. Order by Increases the number of records returned. If I run my query with…
3 replies
We're getting a strange error msg with one login using query analyzer: "Unable to connect: Msg 229,…
5 replies
I use SQL 2000. Is there any restriction in using nested cursors(3 levels) on the same base ta…
8 replies
Hai, Can anybody explain what is the difference between Adhoc and prepared statements in sql …
1 replies
i have a subquery within a query. it looks something like this: SELECT Account_C…
3 replies
One of our jobs using FTP to transfer data files has recently began failing. If we try and execute…
44 replies
How I make to given the permissions to user ONLY for reading diagrams? Thanks
1 replies
which Table i can find my Jobs ?(MSDB OR Model OR master) i wont to see my Jobs insid the table can…
1 replies
wht is the purpose of master, model, tempdb, and msdb in the sql server, wht is this system databas…
2 replies
What is the functionally equivalent feature to extended stored procedures in the newer versions of …
1 replies
I have a stored procedure that needs to hold an exclusive lock on a table. It needs to prevent any …
4 replies
I am hoping someone can help me out with a currnet problem. My objective is to identify all th…
9 replies
Friends, I have a table with datetime column, when i alter the column to varchar I'm losing …
5 replies
Does anyone know if you can check which CPU is being used by an SPID ? I have a job that has maxdop…
4 replies
Are SQL Server licence charges a one off or are they renewable annually? I can't find an answer to …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,251 through 257,265 (of 284,162 total)