Viewing 15 topics - 257,056 through 257,070 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I have an datatype nvarchar column containing: Friday Monday Wednesday Tuesday etc.. Can I ORDE…
6 replies
} ) 0) :-)
4 replies
I have a table with the date and data elements in it. I need to produce a resultset in the followin…
1 replies
I've got Windows 2000 and XP (home and Pro) on the various PCs in the house and an iMac (OS X) in t…
19 replies
how to write the query for finding the table in particular database and how to create the table in …
5 replies
How to reset the Identity column?? I am using identity column and I want to reset to 1 back how to …
3 replies
I have about 50 SPROCS in which the owner needs to be changed. Is there an easy T-SQL way to …
15 replies
Hi, I want to store the result of a "select * for XML" into a table. I managed to do this using bcp…
2 replies
my sql server 7 stopped working suddenly. the error is "SQL Server does not exist or access denied"…
4 replies
Sporadically, our MS SQL Server 2000 database server hangs. Only error message we found is th…
3 replies
Hello, I have a secondary server that a friend of mine is lending me (FRET05). The current SQ…
3 replies
Hi all, I am new with SQL Server and my experience is mostly in Oracle. I am looking at setting up …
2 replies
Dear All, How can I get my returned records numbered from a simple SQL statement? Table A: Field 1&…
17 replies
I posted this same question on another forum I think incorrectly, so here goes. My DB is 17G in siz…
9 replies
I have a master package that calls several subpackages. The subpackages largely copy tables from on…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,056 through 257,070 (of 284,163 total)