Viewing 15 topics - 256,066 through 256,080 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone know how to list all the named instances on a given server?
2 replies
These are the ways I understand how to send info to the client application SELECT sends a recordset…
5 replies
keep getting on Error messages on my package: (running on Windows Server 2000 SP4 & MS-SQL…
7 replies
Hi All, I have a problem with scheduling an Analysis Services task. When I execute the DTS package …
3 replies
There is a procedure called NewProfile with three parameter ,the username,password and a profile (w…
2 replies
Hi everyone Iby mistakes, all records has been deleted. so please show me how to recover. show me s…
3 replies
I'm probably not using the right search terms here since nothing came up regarding error trapping. …
3 replies
What is the best method to execute a DTS package via OSQL?
3 replies
Hi all, I am trying to use shared (or S lock) on this query. select * from job_type How can i do t…
5 replies
I am trying to run delete queries from one database to another (deletes are done in a copy of the d…
10 replies
I have replication set up between 2 servers to copy all databases from one to the other. All …
1 replies
This is my first project in Data Warehousing using the star schema, and I have been doing well up u…
5 replies
i have been having a problem with data being deleted from a critical table, by users coming in via …
4 replies
Hello, I have an INSERT SP that reads from an SQL Server table and inserts records into table that …
15 replies
I AM NOT A RECRUITER! Please do not reply to this thread unless you are truly interested as I…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,066 through 256,080 (of 284,167 total)