Viewing 15 topics - 256,051 through 256,065 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi guys I have an application which is to use a UDL, but what I would really like is to be able to …
5 replies
Hello, I would like to create a stored procedure that will add a new record to a table.But one of t…
4 replies
HAI, Every Weekend we used to do Log Truncation and DBCC Shrinkfile (if required) on all databases.…
1 replies
hi all Q1) I am using vb.net 2002 and sql server for my project. When I bind the N…
4 replies
Hi Just found that datepart(week, getdate()) results in week = 7, while we actually are in week 6. …
9 replies
I have the following query, SELECT COUNT(CASE WHEN Age BETWEEN '17' AND '29' THEN '1' END) AS '17-2…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
I need to do an Xcopy command in a job step which has a persistant mapped network location as the s…
2 replies
i used the maintanance plan wizard to create a plan to do a full back up at the end of each busines…
2 replies
I have replication set up between 2 servers to copy all databases from one to the other. All d…
2 replies
I'm having trouble inserting japenese characters into a SQL db. We have tried the Language pa…
3 replies
Quick question for ya that I hope someone has an answer for.. In attempts to keep the log fi…
4 replies
Hi, We need to create a database for a data intensive project that must be able to hanlde a st…
9 replies
i ha this after update trigger that calls a local sp. the local sp then calls a remote sp.&nb…
4 replies
Hi, I have a procedure that opens a cursor for rows in a table say tableA and updates e…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,051 through 256,065 (of 284,167 total)