Viewing 15 topics - 255,871 through 255,885 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a system function that compares with Oracle's utl_file function? Arthur Lorenzini
3 replies
I would like to know if there is any commercially available screen scraping software out there.&nbs…
1 replies
I have this and it gives the bug: Invalid column name 'Multigroove' WHY?: dim GNavn GNavn = "Multig…
6 replies
I have a Varchar value in the db like this XYZ.what I want to do is that anytime someone tries to s…
1 replies
Hello, I hope that everyone is having a fabulous monday. I have a huge sproc that I was asked to tr…
2 replies
Is it possible to do parallel backups to disk using SQL Maint ? Does anyone know the syntax ? steve
5 replies
How do I get this infomation into a MS sql server2000. Where i want no month in the D2-D5 co…
5 replies
Hello, I have a table in which profile information is stored. I need to display the data on a quest…
20 replies
Hi All, Following query gives different date results when run in query analyzer and …
1 replies
If you right click SQL server Property you will see tab for Processor What is 1 Processor or 2 proc…
4 replies
Hi I have a situation like this Customer table,purchase table create table customer( customer_emai…
1 replies
I am running SQL 2000 Svr SP3a on a Win2003 Svr Std system. When using Enterprise Manager data main…
4 replies
Hi , I need to use the same subquery result more then once in a select statement. I als…
9 replies
Two disjoint questions: 1) Does SQL server 2000 internally assign a unique record number to each ro…
7 replies
While calling getdate in UDF i am getting error.. Here is My code ====================== if …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,871 through 255,885 (of 284,167 total)