Viewing 15 topics - 255,721 through 255,735 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Just thought of this... which of these 2 statements are faster? SELECT * FROM Table1 where Val IS I…
20 replies
One of my data vendors only provides the data file through a web interface. So I created an A…
2 replies
I have server A and server B. Server A is on a Win XP machine, server 2 in WIN 2000 Server. My win…
6 replies
I have a table of events, each with a start and finish date. I'd like to write a query which will r…
10 replies
does any one have sql code to check the sql server uptime that returns a string with yrs, months, d…
4 replies
Is there a way that I can use, say, "select top 10 * from Table1", or "set rowcount 10 select * fro…
19 replies
I have been tasked with providing a new SQL Server environment within the company I work for. I cur…
6 replies
i want to know how to run a tsql script in windows bat file. Thanks Waheed
4 replies
Hi, I have data that has account balances that repeat like this: ID DenialDate DeniedCharg…
11 replies
I am getting this error " Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type datetime."&n…
8 replies
Hello, Yesterday we replaced a disk in our sql server due to capacity problems. First we made a bac…
10 replies
Hi, I am dealing with merge replication for 20 databases (each of size 2 GB). &n…
1 replies
we are getting msg: 17310 : process_commands: Process 3764 generated fatal exception c0000005 EXCEP…
3 replies
When working with money how can one set up so that every thousands unit is shown …
7 replies
Question: I am receiving the below error when I added the "update" to the first of my script:…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,721 through 255,735 (of 284,169 total)