Viewing 15 topics - 255,226 through 255,240 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
how does one disable adhoc queries, and enable logging audit events. [font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]I…
2 replies
In a table I have 2 columns which are 'actiondatetime','actionstatus'. I am trying to generate a qu…
5 replies
Has anybody had any experience of using a piece of freeware called DTSBackup2000 from the following…
4 replies
I was showing a colleague the install for client connectivity from cd of sql200 but cancelled the i…
2 replies
Hi I have a Quick Question Regarding the DTS We are planning to Imports Data from Pervasive databas…
1 replies
From what I have read, it seems that Analysis services can only be connected to via NT Authenticati…
4 replies
I am writing a script for one of my users to run. I want to setup a variable at the beginning to r…
17 replies
Hey All, Quick quiestion. Can a composite clustered index contain null values? The clustered …
2 replies
Hi ,, This is only a suggession for WebMaster I think we need to have user Login name on the every …
3 replies
I had a poor performing proc .. I identified 2 missing indexes. I added the indexes and updated sta…
8 replies
I am developed a package in VB/SQL Server. After entering morethan 2 lakhs of data, the retrieval …
2 replies
I am wondering if it is possile to save text to an SQL tabnle field. If not how would i go abo…
4 replies
Hi, I'm trying to use extended stored procedure for SQL Server to implement MD5 Hash algorithm but …
5 replies
Hello, Our project is to do HTTP reporting on an AS cube, using PTS and dynamical tables. Our envir…
1 replies
Can anyone recommend a really good book on T-SQL preferably with a DVD/CD
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,226 through 255,240 (of 284,170 total)