Viewing 15 topics - 255,241 through 255,255 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Can anyone recommend a GOOD source for a Quick Launch Website developer? I want to put som…
2 replies
In both EM and QA master.dbo.syslogins does not appear in the object browser, yet it can be queried…
9 replies
Hi, SQL2000 SP3a I wish to avoid triggers as a method to maintain data integrity. And do this way …
1 replies
hello guys, I have tabel with following data TENANCYID SUPPLIERID EMPLOYEEID&nbs…
3 replies
hello I Detached the user default database from the server (Using EM) and when i was attaching the …
1 replies
What is the current release of SQL Server 2005? I know it is still in beta...but I would like to kn…
1 replies
I have a problem with a stored procedure that recieves a xml and insert it's data into a table. Thi…
3 replies
Great Company needs an SQL Server DBA for a full time staff position. Position can be based in Jack…
1 replies
I have a client in Baltimore, Maryland looking for a SQL DBA. Here is the Need. They also need a Sr…
1 replies
Hi, I am installing SQL Server (my first time on a Server) and our techie has asked what volume par…
1 replies
I will be acquiring a SQL server from another department and that dept only knows the name of the s…
3 replies
hello I Detached the user default database from the server (Using EM) and when i was attaching the …
1 replies
I will be acquiring a SQL server from another department and that dept only knows the name of the s…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a database which grows at about 350MB per week. The database is set to simple recove…
4 replies
Dearest commerads , I have been asked to send an XML document via our SQLSERVER server. The idea is…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,241 through 255,255 (of 284,170 total)