Viewing 15 topics - 25,066 through 25,080 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table which have values like this id date1 2018-07-162 2018-07-18…
16 replies
Hello, This is my first time here and I'm hoping you can can help. I'm new to MS SQL and having pro…
5 replies
Hi Guys, I have the following error:System.Data.dllAdditional information: Keyword not supported: '…
4 replies
I know there are multiple ways to skin the powershell cat and am currently settled on this solution…
4 replies
On a SQL Server 2008 R2 (running on Win2003), we have an issue with logins via domain groups - logi…
11 replies
Hi Experts, i'm running the following query and it takes large amount of time to execute, the sourc…
7 replies
I'm trying to execute a package in VS2013, but immediately I get error: No EditorOptionDefini…
2 replies
In SSIS i have dataflow task which transforming data from flatfile to SQL table. But sometime flatf…
2 replies
Trying to create an SSIS Expression in the Derived Column Transformation Editor that will add a lea…
2 replies
I am a beginner in Microsoft SQL and I’ve come across this stored procedure at work. I sort of unde…
8 replies
Hi All, We have a requirement where we need to compare table rows and merge the rows. Based …
3 replies
Is there a better way for optional date parameters to be used inside of a stored procedure? I…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Granting CONTROL permission on a database
4 replies
I'm currently on the horns of a dilemma. I guess a lot of people have seen the writing on the…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Subsetting a data frame
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,066 through 25,080 (of 284,169 total)