Viewing 15 topics - 24,376 through 24,390 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Every time I try to see the properties of any of my databases, it waits for about 40 seconds and sh…
2 replies
Hi there, I'm trying to refresh data every week and run subscriptions weekly. My question is,…
2 replies
The title pretty much says it all. I have an Audit Specification set up to capture 13 event types. …
4 replies
I am confused with this two terms. Can anyone explain what is the difference between database growt…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a fairly complex setup with eight databases on a server each referencing each other …
5 replies
Hi all,So this is a particularly confusing error, and I cannot figure it out. This issue only occur…
3 replies
HiI have notice something weird with the new syntax with a "drop if exist"It looks like the new syn…
10 replies
Hi, I need to Split Domain from (Domain\Username), and inset domain value in a new column. But char…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What Data is Really Needed?
22 replies
Forum, I have a database that I am running out of space on the file system drives. It is currently …
17 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Super Nerds
11 replies
I have SQL Server 2012 and all my inputs got changed to Unicode. I have a week to change my SPs and…
11 replies
I have set up a link to a SQL2000 server from a SQL2016 server, details as follows: I have used a …
1 replies
I inherited Powershell scripts that run on a non SQLServer box A and invokes invoke .net commands t…
4 replies
Is there any way to kill rollback process. It's running for hours.
36 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,376 through 24,390 (of 284,167 total)