Viewing 15 topics - 24,361 through 24,375 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a way I can script out moving users out of one role into another? I inherited a data…
1 replies
In my computer I have installed 3 SQL Server instances (different editions). While connected …
5 replies
Hello, I am configuring TFS (2016) server, just not sure what should be an ideal practice, shall in…
1 replies
Hello, I am configuring TFS (2016) server, just not sure what should be an ideal practice, shall in…
1 replies
My fix is to find find each ActivityId 5,6 combination and insert a new row with ActivityId 66 that…
5 replies
I have an interesting problem. An application allows users to "Tag" events with a label. …
25 replies
I am querying select * from sys.master_files in order to know the file sizes of my database fi…
3 replies
Even if you had a tried and proven method of managing file growth, would you still think it ok to l…
9 replies
Can someone kindly help me with the query below: SELECT 1 AS ID, '1 Field, COALES…
13 replies
Hello, I have a text box in an SSRS report containing a block of text with some html <a> tags…
2 replies
Hi all, I've inherited a situation where we have a business critical system with gigantic number of…
29 replies
The following script embedded in a package works in the IDE but when deployed and run from an Agent…
3 replies
I create a temp table in order to get the result of dbcc tracestatus() in that table. Then I want t…
1 replies
Good Morning, I have a SQL 2016 box that has a large MSDB database, the log file it self it 6gb. I …
5 replies
Prior to the upgrade process, we should take preventative measures to avoid common upgrade issues, …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,361 through 24,375 (of 284,167 total)