Viewing 15 topics - 23,821 through 23,835 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All,Thank you in advance for your help.I am running sql server 2012 standard edition. I am looki…
1 replies
Hello experts, While troubleshooting a poorly performing query, I was able to have some success in …
5 replies
I have an SP I came across that has a long case statement (posted below is about a quarter of the o…
3 replies
I have a question about what would be the best way to set up SQL Server 2017 as a service. I have c…
3 replies
This is an oversimplified example of a project. There are in reality 10,000 or so trigger dat…
4 replies
Hi, I am in a situation of refreshing a lower environment database with production backup. But prod…
4 replies
Hi all, I am attempting to create a stored procedure that has the following requirements: 1. The ab…
2 replies
I have a set of data to convert to datetimeIts in strings of the form 'dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss ZZZ'Wher…
2 replies
I tried using the Import and Export Wizard to copy table/views from one database server to another …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Adding a Column Set
9 replies
Hi everybodyWho can help me on invoke-sqlcmd-level timestamp i tried it with invoke-sqlcmd2&nb…
1 replies
I had to move some tables and procs to new DB. The proc that was working relatively faster (27 secs…
4 replies
I worked in support environment and I don't have experience in design. I would like to know h…
2 replies
Hi guys, Just a quick question. Below I'm joining onto a table with a WHERE clause in two diff…
4 replies
Hello I'm doing a huge task of deleting data in a large table of 300 million rows.This table conta…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,821 through 23,835 (of 284,165 total)