Viewing 15 topics - 23,656 through 23,670 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear all - We successfully moved a DB from a 2008 platform to 2012. However we received reports fro…
4 replies
Hi everyone, This problem seemingly does not have a clear solution. I am importing data from Excel …
12 replies
Assume a simple table such:Id (int)FirstName (nvarchar(50))LastName (nvarchar(50)) And a matching l…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server v.Next is Coming in 2019
11 replies
This is a head scratcher. I have a windows user, I even deleted and recreated the users account on …
15 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item An Open Thank You to the Microsoft SQL Server Team
9 replies
Hi Experts,I have a csv file with a date column with 2018-09-20 10:26:00 AM.Inside the SSIS p…
1 replies
I am designing a query that outputs JSON using FOR JSON PATH and I'm having difficulty including a …
9 replies
In t-sql-2012, I am trying to load all the schoolID values into the variable called @CalendarID.I t…
5 replies
Hi, I need to find the running total for each group order by date.So the query is select......., su…
4 replies
Hello, I have a table where I have one year+ of data, and I need to delete the current month, then …
9 replies
Hi all, I have the following scenario with a client: The client has multiple SQL Server datab…
9 replies
Hi I have one doubt in sql server . how to create a month name as a column for a date range for pr…
1 replies
I have created a bacpac from azure. Here, The source database is encrypted with master key by some …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item 2017 Feature support on Linux
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,656 through 23,670 (of 284,165 total)