Viewing 15 topics - 23,641 through 23,655 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have calculate how man ids are in a certain status for the first day of each month for the past 3…
3 replies
It doesn't appear by looking at the DataSets where you specify a Data Source that you can select fr…
4 replies
hello, can someone help me with this SQL Query? in "table Order" ClientID A1002 has put an order a…
5 replies
I'm trying to insert records from one table in to another table like the example below. The t…
6 replies
Hello Using the example provided by BOL for XACT_STATEWith stripped out comments and print sta…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Nested Tuples
1 replies
When I run the code below I get one query result with "error" 0, and another query result with "res…
1 replies
Hello, I am looking to create a query where I can return the top 3 results for 3 sp…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Inserting in a Column Set
8 replies
Is it true DTS packages cannot be migrated to SQL 2016 from SQl 2008 R2? Thank you When the snows f…
3 replies
Hello SSC, I am needing to track all user permission changes at the database level. The metho…
4 replies
Hi, I would like to insert the records in Table 2 whenever the records delete in Table 1.How t…
8 replies
My second DBA question in two days. I'll need a holiday if this keeps up. I have a user U1, who is …
6 replies
Thanks in advance for your help. I have AGs set up with "per DTC support" on SQL Server…
2 replies
Dear all - We successfully moved a DB from a 2008 platform to 2012. However we received reports fro…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,641 through 23,655 (of 284,164 total)