2017 Feature support on Linux

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item 2017 Feature support on Linux

• Now I wonder why that would be?
    An  incomplete build, perhaps?

Really interesting question, thanks Steve

• Does everybody see QOTD for Oct 12, 2018 at the top of 'older questions'?

Had this for several days now.

• Stewart "Arturius" Campbell - Friday, September 28, 2018 1:28 AM

Now I wonder why that would be?
    An  incomplete build, perhaps?

Really interesting question, thanks Steve

Too much work to get done there by RTM. They have added it for 2019, announced this week.

• Got caught out on this one. Initially DBMail wasn't supported on Linux, and completely forgot it was added later. πŸ™‚

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Don't use Linux so took a punt, got it wrong but good to know,
    Ta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The more you know, the more you know that you dont know

• This question will be rather difficult to answer for someone who joins say two years from now and wants to answer as many questions back as possible. But thanks, Steve, although it took me some time to research it. πŸ˜‰

• Thom A - Friday, September 28, 2018 9:56 AM

Got caught out on this one. Initially DBMail wasn't supported on Linux, and completely forgot it was added later. πŸ™‚

I didn't even know it was added later, until now πŸ™

• BillLudlow - Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:25 AM

Thom A - Friday, September 28, 2018 9:56 AM

Got caught out on this one. Initially DBMail wasn't supported on Linux, and completely forgot it was added later. πŸ™‚

I didn't even know it was added later, until now πŸ™

Can't remember when exactly it was added. Possibly with the Release Client, but might not have been until the Retail Version. Certainly wasn't available on CTP though.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply