Viewing 15 topics - 23,626 through 23,640 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
the syntax working with fixed date and time SELECT LAST_UPDATED_TIMESTAMP FROM WORKING_HRS WH…
3 replies
Here, Specify Default Values for Columns I see To enter an object/function, enter the …
3 replies
Recently, I updated the user SQL Server runs under from NT SERVICE\MSSQLSERVER to a domain account …
6 replies
Below query taking fourteen seconds to give result.Is there any way to optimize this query. SELECT …
3 replies
hi..can any one explain me what are the Transformations available in SSIS
1 replies
I have produced the query below to list all staff who have a udf value equal to 25. SELECT S…
5 replies
Hi All, Issue: We have 2 instances say A01 AND A02.The client has network issue sometimes and they …
5 replies
Hi - we have a vendor who is installing their software, which requires a backend SQL database. …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stairway to Columnstore Indexes Level 12: Clustere…
2 replies
I have the code below which inserts records found only in tables in one database, into the matching…
4 replies
Hi, I'm setting up a process to monitor our SSAS Queries using extended events.The xmla to start th…
1 replies
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if this is not posted in the correct forum. I'm desperate fo…
1 replies
I m trying to make a connection from SSIS using OLEDB for SQL SERVER and SQL Server Native Client b…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Cloud Backup
8 replies
Hi,I have a SSAS multi-dim cube used by around 100 people. It's a legacy cube that I'm re-deve…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,626 through 23,640 (of 284,164 total)