Viewing 15 topics - 23,596 through 23,610 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I always try different versions of queries and check the statistics and execution before deciding o…
1 replies
Hi,I've got two queries which Access the same tables. For both of them, SS17 recommends to add …
1 replies
how can we add a +1 on every insert or an update ? I have table with 3 primary keys and i can…
9 replies
Query inside the stored procedure giving result fast (twenty seven thousand records in 2 seco…
17 replies
Hi All I have a 4 node AlwaysOn environment running the latest service pack but not on the la…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server on Linux and AD
1 replies
on the 10th of each month i run a report for the 12 month period, not including the month i am in.S…
4 replies
I've got a query that's costing me a lot during index seek.I ran the query on Database Tuning Advis…
12 replies
Hi, I'm trying to get the 'leaver's date' of employees who have left our organisation. However, I c…
7 replies
Hello All,Thank you in advance for your time 🙂I had an issue and somehow we were able to stabilize …
2 replies
Hi We have an AG that was running on 2016 and deleted a server in the Availability replica list.&nb…
3 replies
Hi All, I am new to SSRS and see that SSDT does not have the reporting service template( under…
5 replies
I'm not a SQL person by any means, however I know how to do a few very basic tasks and what I don't…
11 replies
Hi,I have a deadlock I'm investigating on behalf of colleagues. I believe I have the full det…
2 replies
hi ,I have leading single quotes in a string . I tried to remove using "replace" but it is not work…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,596 through 23,610 (of 284,164 total)