Viewing 15 topics - 23,581 through 23,595 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a database without any real diagrams/explanations. There is a definition table hold a …
5 replies
I am trying to add two fields together to get a new field. Actually I am doing this twice.&nb…
6 replies
Hi All,I'm working for a short while to get all the databases in this agency up to 2017 and prepped…
3 replies
I have a description column in DB2 that I'm importing into a varchar(50) column in SQL Server 2012.…
4 replies
I recently installed sql 2016 ent on a dev box then moved the proc over. It is no longer failing th…
9 replies
One of my company's testers wrote up a bug about an area in our application returning more results …
2 replies
Hello all, I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find an example of setting up Always on whe…
8 replies
I installed 2017 on a new server yesterday and all was fine. Someone was kind enough to change the …
4 replies
Consider the following: 1. Create table test with int column id2. Session A: insert 5 records, don'…
29 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Are there such things as SQL heresies? Best wishes…
17 replies
Hi, We have convert timezone to IST format on hosting server. Server is in US and…
10 replies
hey guys, I have looked pretty much everywhere for a solution to this problem, and have finally com…
5 replies
Hi All, I was just wondering if this made sense actually, I have a EAV table with 500mil+ rows that…
5 replies
One of the database is not in sync in both primary and secondary replica. The db size is 2 TB…
1 replies
I always try different versions of queries and check the statistics and execution before deciding o…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,581 through 23,595 (of 284,163 total)