Viewing 15 topics - 23,161 through 23,175 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello Experts, I am using SQL Server Express edition. I gor the following error message:Msg 924, Le…
4 replies
Hi All Many thanks in advance for any info provided 🙂 I have tried this out on our DEV enviroment f…
5 replies
Hello, The title says it all. We are migrating our Teradata platform to Intellicloud and upgrading…
1 replies
So I have the source table TdatasegTestI have the target table TdataSegIf I needed…
13 replies
Hey all, I have a 2 node Availability Group running. Both servers are Enterprise 2017 64 bit with 1…
5 replies
Hi, I have some double spaces in text strings that I would like to remove.I have tried the usu…
7 replies
Hi everyone, I have a issue with this Script Task, well actually it's two: Why does opening a packa…
1 replies
Hi IN below code i want that this Case condition should also check , If Type = 'T' and t.Peri…
1 replies
Hello, I implemented a solution using availability groups with two replica (primary and secondary)…
1 replies
Does sql replication save changes before applying them on the destination like change data capture …
2 replies
The obvious answer is one, but there is something more fundamental in this. This question is even d…
8 replies
How to upgrade a database configured in replication on both the servers.
3 replies
How do you set up impersonation for a specific username and password in sql server 2016 for windows…
3 replies
Does anybody know whats new in SSMS 2018 preview compared to SSMS 2017? Likes to play Chess
1 replies
Hi; Team; at the time of installation MS SQL Server 2008 R2 on windows server 2003 I am facing fol…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,161 through 23,175 (of 284,162 total)