Viewing 15 topics - 23,176 through 23,190 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I have below code and i want record with Max Date from Table 2 SELECT * FROM dbo.Employee …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Holidays as Benefits Andy Connect with me on Linke…
25 replies
Hi Can the below 2 Update statements be executed with 1 Update statement Update [Test] set DT…
1 replies
How the server knows when the other server down in mirroring .
2 replies
Hi In below query it is showing 'The multi-part identifier A.Months could not be bound" . I w…
1 replies
I have a table of product lots that looks like this: lot_no |&nbs…
9 replies
Check the following apps and games that you might not know. They will surely add some spice to your…
2 replies
I want to display the below query output into JSON Format(Required output format) select Applicatio…
8 replies
I am trying to test the setup of two nodes Alwayson Availability group on two nodes of a windows cl…
2 replies
I have a scenario where the client wants to identify the 3rd successful attempt at contacting a cus…
12 replies
I'm working on a system which stores what you might call "temporary working data" in a number of da…
21 replies
I have a database with normalized tables and another application with non-normalized table. So I ne…
6 replies
Hi All, I ran and import from a flat file with a string date format 'dd/mm/yy', and converted …
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Naming Conventions for SQL Server Objects Best wis…
38 replies
See attached code. Sorry about the double space in the code. I don't know how to eliminate it. This…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,176 through 23,190 (of 284,162 total)