Viewing 15 topics - 22,996 through 23,010 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
is it possible to create table on the fly while importing flat file? BIDS 2008.something like<se…
2 replies
Hello, I am looking to create a query that will get data between Yesterday at 6AM until 1AM today.&…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Pesky Windows Power Plan Oh My
5 replies
Hi all,I recently changed CTFP=15 on my producion server. Why I use that number and not the 50 rule…
3 replies
So my query looks like this below. When i put @month as 11 it works fine and gives 2019-01. but it …
13 replies
Hi, I need to transfer file ~40 GB backup file with maximum speed from office to azure b…
2 replies
Hi,I have the following configuration Always On configured on a Multisubnet, when I create a Linked…
2 replies
I have start date column. how can i get rest of 4 columns of attached file. financial year begins f…
11 replies
So I am a bit baffled. We have a process that we're moving from one SQL Server instance to another,…
3 replies
Hello,I have a procedure that copy files from server to another server.Source - \\ServerSource\uDes…
2 replies
I'm under the impression that many of those who operate as consultants, or as presentation presente…
2 replies
Hello experts, I've been trying to set up a Performance Monitor trace to capture the counters menti…
1 replies
Hi, I am creating data migration scenario for SQL 2017 I need to load 160 GB …
8 replies
Hi All, I am hoping some one can help me as I am nto quite sure hwo to go about it. I got this quer…
1 replies
Good Morning Experts, a quick question: I have log shipping set up. Junior dba took log backups and…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,996 through 23,010 (of 284,162 total)