Viewing 15 topics - 23,011 through 23,025 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am fetching the number of clicks and first click from number of devices using event table and cli…
6 replies
Folks: I need help with a query. I have a column in which we store the stored procedures executed h…
2 replies
How to display Yes when an SSRS expression value is null, I have an SSRS expression as followsIn so…
1 replies
A SQL 2017 dev instance stopped responding while watching a trace using profiler today. The se…
3 replies
Please run my code and you will see what I mean.So I like to concatenate values in a column and get…
10 replies
This may be a fool's errand, but I have to try... I have a CASE in my code that checks a number of …
12 replies
Hi. Im working on an extention for SSMS where i would like to access the message pane (see image), …
2 replies
SSMS 2012: when you open up many sql files in the IDE, it starts hiding some tabs and you have to c…
4 replies
In running a NIST-compliance security check, it advises that this asymmetric key uses an encryption…
3 replies
Hi Guys, I am new to the SSIS world and creating a simple package to load data from Flat File OLE D…
2 replies
Hi, I have a requirement to convert columns to rows in a dimension table load process.I have put to…
1 replies
Is there a way to change system msdb and model databases from their default location during the ins…
1 replies
I have a package which I have to schedule through SQL Agent. Just a simple package which reads …
3 replies
Hi, is there an extended event or a DMV in 2005, 2008 or 2008r2 where I can capture user relat…
2 replies
Hello All, I'm trying to copy a recent backup file from one server to another using the syntax…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,011 through 23,025 (of 284,162 total)