Viewing 15 topics - 22,921 through 22,935 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to restore a database from a backup (.bak) file which is in shared folder where the ins…
2 replies
Does SQL 2016 have any native support for SFTP ?Looks like previously 3rd party add-ins were the wa…
12 replies
Hi Guys, I am confused with placing data file , log file and temp file When I did browsing …
9 replies
Hello! Is there a way of optimizing(/workaround) the performance of a LIKE '%text%' query, on a non…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Caution about Restoring via SSMS v17
22 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Cost of Switching
54 replies
I am running a transactional replication and seeing the transaction log growing in the publisher da…
17 replies
when a table has one hundred columns, where 40 of them have datatypes far exceeding …
8 replies
Hi,What are the disadvantages of using many columns with varchar (4000) or nvarchar (4000) in terms…
5 replies
I just want to be 100% sure... Do the following two statements execute identically? Meaning, can I …
4 replies
Hi, The setup:SQL 2014 Enterprise Standalone install on node of cluster (BizTalk etc)SQL 2014 Runni…
4 replies
Hello hopefully this makes sense. i have 2 tables, a and b, and i am seeing if table a has a certai…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Get the Error Column Name in SSIS
6 replies
Hello HOw can I separate this dataI have buch of emails in a row, I need to keep just one and…
42 replies
I track base station performance in an RF network by storing SSI values in this table:TABLE BASE_SS…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,921 through 22,935 (of 284,162 total)