Viewing 15 topics - 22,906 through 22,920 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How can I convert the number to DECIMAL (4,1) and then back to varchar (this is a varchar (40…
8 replies
I am preparing data for being output to text file via ssis in a certain format required by the rece…
7 replies
Hello there,I have good grasp of the options to migrate a SQL Database to a higher/newer version of…
2 replies
Hi,Anyone can help on sql how to display milliseconds to a date format?DateCreated-----------------…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Basics of Dynamic Data Masking - Step 1 of the…
9 replies
This is the actual SQL table, imported into Excel. The attached Excel file shows that I need …
23 replies
After the CREATE PROCEDURE line, the next line defines a parameter variable. Why isn't the DE…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Embrace Stored Procedures
77 replies
I have a table called ORDER with columns OrderDate and OrderTime both are in Julian Date format. I'…
35 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Data Breach Danger
18 replies
Hi,Please consider the following tables. Invoices are issued when products are sent to customer. fo…
12 replies
Hi everybody,I have couple quick questions for the DBAs. We have 2 heavy SELECT statements in 2 sto…
23 replies
Hi All, How to become a MCDBA certified, Which exam i need to pass ? Thanks & Regards Deepak
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Linear barcodes in SSRS using the Barcode Image Ge…
1 replies
Please forgive me if im in the wrong area. New To SQL. I have 2 SQL statements but i need to …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,906 through 22,920 (of 284,162 total)