Viewing 15 topics - 22,726 through 22,740 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are looking to track usage of objects that use linked server connections to identify calling cli…
5 replies
Scenario: We have an MDS 2016 instance, and end users are using the 2016 Add-in for MS Excel to vie…
1 replies
Hello Guys, i'm try using this command: INSERT INTO OPENROWSET('Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0', 'Excel 1…
3 replies
I have around 200 tables and we have insert in each table with in each seconds.so there are around …
22 replies
My web server is not allowing me to create a system DSN to connect to another server. I am using T…
21 replies
I am considering upgrading SQL Server 2016 express to 2016 Enterprise.Is it possible to just u…
3 replies
Hi Guys How do we find the lowest usage of a database ? I need to find the …
16 replies
Hi Guys, I need a help for a query development that returns only one record according to the condit…
9 replies
I want to write a sql statement to achieve the following and need some help.I need to give a sequen…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting the main course right
16 replies
Hi,I do not know if this is the place to post the question.We recently upgraded from SQL Server 200…
4 replies
Hi, I have Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 (Version 15.9.0) installed, when I click on a Ne…
2 replies
Hi, Below is the expression i am trying to make work : substring ("Archive_Full_20120731200002",1,…
24 replies
Position Title DBA - Database Administrator (Mid-Level) – DAM NECK, VA Posit…
5 replies
the query has a Where clause that 2 conditions combined via AND. If only the first condition is run…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,726 through 22,740 (of 284,160 total)