Viewing 15 topics - 22,126 through 22,140 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Run the code belowI need the PCP_CHANGE_INDEX to be 1 when the LINE_NUMBER = 5 Each tim…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Porting SQLServerCentral
21 replies
--My Query to get Space left in a data file.CREATE TABLE ##ALL_DB_Files (dbname SYSNAME,fileid smal…
2 replies
--My Query to get Space left in a data file.CREATE TABLE ##ALL_DB_Files (dbname SYSNAME,fileid smal…
1 replies
Input CSV file: "Id","Name","Sal""1","vikas,j","10000.5""2","James","5000.2""3","VJ","4000.3" creat…
9 replies
We have a table containing INT values that are entered by the user. There are many millions o…
7 replies
Hi Forum,I am new here.Please help me with loading 2 large excel files in ssis. Many tricks i appli…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Next Sequence
1 replies
Hello, I've started in a new job working with data and I'm about to request access to a database on…
7 replies
We can filter Rows with WHERE clauses and JOINS etcBut is there an easy way to filter Columns I was…
7 replies
hi All, I have a view v_Newsletter with has two columns email and newsletter. There are some emails…
11 replies
Hello All, I have a series of ftp transactions that we have used for years in SQL 2012 and 201…
1 replies
There's a query that pulls MIN-login and MAX-logout date and time and calculates weekly totals, bas…
1 replies
I have a field named "numbers" with values like(1) 1,6,9,10,200(2) 5,9,20(3) 6,10,20(4) 1,3,6 I nee…
1 replies
Getting this error when trying to connect to SQL instance through SSMS. I have read that if SQ…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,126 through 22,140 (of 284,157 total)