Viewing 15 topics - 22,051 through 22,065 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Anyone here familiar with V-locity by Condusiv? They reached out to us about a free tri…
1 replies
Hi there! I have a linked server in my SSMS to an Oracle database. I am porting data ov…
3 replies
Hello,I have some sql on VmWare / HyperV I know how SQL has with CPU for edition based on license, …
1 replies
While restoring a database backup file taken in SQL 2005 Standard edition to new database in SQL 2…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stairway to DAX and Power BI - Level 9: Function /…
3 replies
I have a maintenance plan that runs a cleanup task on the local server to delete all transaction fi…
7 replies
I've been playing with Temporal tables for a bit as I think it may help solve an issue we are seein…
2 replies
Hi Team,After configuring log-shipping , I deleted LS_Alert Job ..how can we readd job.
1 replies
Hello. I have a COLUMN that I'm trying to break apart into separate fields. This column is de…
16 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Slicing Tuples
2 replies
Hi everyone I have a table which needs to be updated by another temporary table, and I'm having pro…
1 replies
In developing an SSIS package that processes data and writes the output to a table with a 100+ colu…
4 replies
select * from tmp_1id_a fname lname1 &nb…
2 replies
Hi, I am using SQL Server 2012 and SSIS. I have an agent job running in my dev environment with no …
1 replies
Hi, I have question regarding data recovery. Yesterday, our Navision consultants accidently deleted…
13 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,051 through 22,065 (of 284,157 total)