Viewing 15 topics - 21,871 through 21,885 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have insert trigger for inserting records from T_PDF table into T_WV_RESULT Table.…
6 replies
I have a scenario were in a table has 5 columns, but data (CSV) file has 2 columns of data. Because…
1 replies
Hi, I have 100 databases, with 1000 table each database (all databases= 5 TB). What is the most sim…
10 replies
HiI am looking for a tool that can look at a profile trace file of a 2008 server's activity and per…
5 replies
I have 2 Windows 2016 servers. Each server is in its own data-center.Each server is set up as a clu…
2 replies
I am using the Tasks -> Generate Scripts utility to generate a complete (data and schema) script…
6 replies
I have a dataflow. It has 2 sets of OLEDB Source, Data Conversion transformation, and Exc…
1 replies
Hi,Does anybody know of a way to prevent logon triggers from been created or from firing? We …
2 replies
Hi, CREATE TABLE Activations( ID INT ,ActivityName VARCHAR(20) ,UserID INT ) INSERT INTO Activati…
1 replies
I need to setup a SQL 2016 Standard that will be core licensed. MS has a 2016 Enterprise Core …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Ensuring Designs have Flexibility
15 replies
As part of the daily checks I'm setting up, I'm restoring the nightly full backups to our test serv…
1 replies
Can someone please let me know how I convert this Crystal derived columns formula to a valid SSRS e…
4 replies
HI I have just started to use Central management Services. I've registered a central se…
5 replies
This is driving me crazy now, any help is great appreciated: I have a SSIS package for importing da…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,871 through 21,885 (of 284,157 total)