Viewing 15 topics - 21,661 through 21,675 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have table contains fifty lakhs records and one of its column contains PDF data in blob column .I…
9 replies
All, I'm trying to move a clustered index (and therefore the table) to a new file group. It won't l…
14 replies
Hi,Looking for an advice in SSIS migration from 2012 to new version of SQL packages exists in all p…
2 replies
I am trying to develop a program that prints greetings card verses which contain long strings of te…
4 replies
Hi Experts, I have three different queries which returns three different sets of data with differen…
2 replies
How do you add a carriage return with dynamic sql? This doesn't work.DECLARE @SQL NVARCHAR(MAX)SET …
5 replies
Hi, I have an MPP PDW hardware scenario of 4 Compute nodes, each having 8 Distributions, totalling …
2 replies
I'm on a team to start a new project, migrating an Excel spreadsheet to a SQL Server database, so w…
2 replies
I apologize for the confusing title, but I think its accurate. I have the following basic scenario.…
5 replies
User ran delete statement and cause the prod issue. Looking to revoke user permissions from the pro…
7 replies
I have an issue, with a flat file which has a lot of dates in it which are not correctly formatted.…
3 replies
So this is what I am tryng to do. The goal is to produce a temp table where the columns are n…
1 replies
create table #a (a int, b varchar(1000), c int)insert #a select 1,'a',1 union select 2,'b',1 select…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Changing Linux Collation
6 replies
I have a baffling issue that is not a problem, but creates a lot of noise from our servers. I…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,661 through 21,675 (of 284,154 total)