Viewing 15 topics - 21,241 through 21,255 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
VMware ESXI 6.5Windows 2012 R2 Data Center Cluster 2 NodesSQL 2014 Enterprise I have iSCSI dr…
11 replies
I created a linked server.And also enabled the server option of RPC out to true. I am able to conne…
5 replies
The issue I am having here is when I run this query, it gives me duplicate rows as well in the resu…
3 replies
Hello, I've set up a LinkedServer to a AD that I have access to with my Username.Case 1: The …
1 replies
How to check DB last used or how to remove orphaned databases based on the usage
6 replies
Hello , I have encryption on one column in a table. There is a csv file that needs to get loaded in…
1 replies
Hello I am trying to set up some security on a login. I only want this person to be able to s…
1 replies
I want to insert Distinct Loginame into table how can I write a query to do--drop table [dbo.Distin…
7 replies
HI , I'm looking for some help figuring out how to go about Selecting Column Value based on t…
2 replies
I couldn't find anything on this so I don't even know if I'm using the correct search terms, I've t…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Removing a version
5 replies
I am inserting data from a file to different tables and using a sequence container to rollbac…
1 replies
I have a field that is formatted as yyyymm and need to use a dateadd on it to minus 2 months but I …
9 replies
Hi, We are about to look at migrating a server running Windows/SQL 2008 to W16/SQL17 and currently …
4 replies
I have three Tables which I want to Join . I wrote down the Inner Join Query , But It is giving me …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,241 through 21,255 (of 284,152 total)