Viewing 15 topics - 21,226 through 21,240 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO CREATE TABLE [dbo].[HSN]( [MSN] [float] NULL, [SN]…
2 replies
In SQL, how do I join tables with keys. I mean...can I do a join on the following.. 1. primary key …
5 replies
I realize that this forum isn't for Power BI. I couldn't find a forum that is. So, here goes. I ju…
3 replies
Our DBA left and they shut off his account. Of course, things started failing all over the place so…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Schema Security
15 replies
hi we're going through a password change policy - to make things more complex. Only 200 to change. …
4 replies
Hi, I've this script that runs every hour to get the failed job.the problem with this script is whe…
1 replies
I'm working on the re-write of an application that allows administrative users to create custom fil…
1 replies
I have three Tables which I Joined them , got the duplicate result as I had unique Document No. Pre…
2 replies
Hi All, We have a table which have high data insert with a status flag column , I want to select da…
1 replies
Hi,To identify the changes in the columns, I am using the Hashbytes function and storing the return…
2 replies
I have 3 SQL 2016 instances recently built on a WS 2016. The SQL Services run under domain accounts…
2 replies
In an existing ssrs 2010 report there is a shared dataset that I would like to know how it works. H…
9 replies
2 replies
Hello Experts, create table #tab1_audit ( cls_run_id int, prcs_dt datetime, part_id int, prdct_id c…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,226 through 21,240 (of 284,152 total)