Viewing 15 topics - 20,221 through 20,235 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Team, Please help me to get the expected data for the below details. My present data look…
5 replies
Hi all We've designed some database diagrams on our DEV server (we have SA access). We want …
16 replies
Hello -- I should know this... but is there any way to grant a user global read-only access? We re…
2 replies
New user with what should be an easy question. I have two tables; both are lists of SKU numbers and…
3 replies
I have an XML which Iam trying load with the following SQL code. But Iam getting NULL values when I…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item MDX Guide for SQL Folks: Part II - Hierarchies and…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item MDX Guide for SQL Folks: Part I - Navigating The C…
23 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Changing Context and Data Reuse
3 replies
I need to return data in a table format, that has a variable number of columns. It is more easy to …
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Backup to Recovery
11 replies
Error Code-1073548784 Executing the query "BACKUP DATABASE [DBName] TO DISK = N'J:\\Differ..." fai…
1 replies
I am testing this: SELECT LEN(TRIM(' SSMS ')) SELECT LEN(LTRIM(' SSMS ')) SELECT LE…
12 replies
Hello, I have a situation where I need to re-create a forwarder and its secondary , but I am confus…
0 replies
Hi all I have the following SQL SELECT Account, LogDateTime, RowId, Cell, lag(LogDateTim…
2 replies
Hi, I have a row in a table call 'Time Reported' with 29602 rows the data for the table looks like …
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,221 through 20,235 (of 284,148 total)