Viewing 15 topics - 19,891 through 19,905 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
If anyone ever needs to build a table on the fly and create a physical table that not there or say …
5 replies
Hi all, I need to use 'Transfer SQL Server Objects Task' to transfer sql server object(specific ta…
0 replies
I need to change the sql server collation of the installed sql 2016 how can I do ? can any one pro…
2 replies
Hello, I would like to use either a Unique Constrain or Check Constrain to determine if an insert s…
9 replies
Hi, I'm putting together a spec for a warehouse that extracts data from 12+ sites. I've told them t…
9 replies
I' ve CDC setup like this on my 2014 SQL server to capture the changes made through out the …
0 replies
Hi, I have a table which has 3 Indexes. These are (a) the PK (b) a UNIQUE Non-Clustered Index…
1 replies
If I have a DB named TEST on a SQL Server 2008R2 instance and I need to execute the below command I…
1 replies
Job is in the Philadelphia suburbs. Must have strong SQL Server experience. (Not just writing queri…
0 replies
Greetings all! We have an data warehouse (DWH) that has been operational for a little over 5 years …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Database Properties
8 replies
Hi, I have a computed column with this in it: (case when [Duration]<'00:52' then '00:00' else [D…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Death of the GDPR
6 replies
Hi, I have a time datatype column (Time(4)). I want to subtract 52 secs from it. This is in a compu…
1 replies
Hi, I have a requirement on my plate that driving me nuts and below dataset is in a similar fashion…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,891 through 19,905 (of 284,145 total)